- Darkness afore Dawn,
Phantom shadows yet haunt.
Echoes thought gone
Frail of voice, a waif’s cry.
What promise denied,
That today might become
While tomorrow a yesterday yet reborn?
Blindness of thralls
False Tsar did fail
Casting off fake crown
Spoke to the future
Tomorrow, no longer the past.
Rumor has it you have determined that the Democrat nominee to the Presidency of the United States of America in 2017 is more important than your promises and duties to America. You are a person of many firsts and, with the appropriate amount of respect, I would like to cite a ten presidential first by you.
You are the first
- Mulatto ever to be sworn in as President of the United States of America.
- President to demonstrate a complete disrespect and contempt for the Constitution of the United States of America while manipulating portions of it to fit your ideology.
- President to purposely endeavor to subvert our justice system by intimidation and to attempt to rewrite autocratically, our laws to forward your agenda.
- To totally disregard the interpretive opinions of the Supreme Court of the United States when they do not agree.
- President to deliver a deliberate attack and try to destroy the legacy of a heroic national icon, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- President to wage an undeclared war on our military in an apparent effort to weaken the national defenses of this country.
- President to purposely use your black heritage to viciously and prejudicially attack each and every law enforcement officer who has, is and will be serving all the PEOPLE of our great nation.
- To mandate the use of your position, and its accompanying privileges, at the expense of taxpayers, to campaign actively for and promote the nominee you feel most acceptable to replace you as President.
- To tacitly endorse and promote anarchist and homegrown terrorism based on alleged racial issues while deliberately ignoring black on black crime.
- To actively, by intent and design commit high treason against all the PEOPLE of America.
When I was born, FDR was president – wow, long time ago. I wasn’t able to vote yet, but that’s ok I couldn’t feed myself either – my mother did it.
Now that I’m 72 years, and quite able to feed myself, but I am being force fed political garbage from all directions by wannabe presidents.
For the record, I’m not a Democrat nor Republican, Socialist, Fascist, Communist nor any other organized political movement, I am an American. An American, who has had a rough life lived from paycheck to paycheck and had to survive on the mean streets for a time. I’ve also dined with a diplomat and had pizza with street whores. I eke out an existence on Social Security and what additional money I can earn and I work hard when I have to. My car is paid off, my bills aren’t. I started college at age 70 because I wanted to and there was FREE FINANCIAL AID FOR ME TOO.
I’ve had my successes, and I’ve had my failures – I’m an American.
Now, why do I write this? It’s simple, I’m an American, and I enjoy Freedom of Speech, and I want that to continue. I firmly believe that a Clinton presidency will eventually deny me that right. I think it has already begun with the removal and barring of the Sanders followers from the DNC. Silence dissent and you silence Freedom of Speech.
Yes, both conventions silenced some dissent. The Republicans by removing individuals from the arena, the Democrats by building walls to prevent them getting in.
What, to me at least is dissent and Freedom of Speech?
I believe my being able to have a different opinion about a topic is a dissenting opinion. We all have some about something now and then. It’s how we handle our belief that can turn dissent into violence. It’s how we verbalize our disagreement that may cause strife.
In watching TV talk shows and interviews as I make my voting decision I have noticed that almost to a person, the Democrat speakers like to overspeak their counterparts. Geraldo Rivera and Juan Williams on FOX are prime examples. They appear to want to deny others the opportunity to voice their opinions on a topic by using the techniques of overspeak and interrupting. When this is accompanied by violence, as in the demonstrations at the various speaking engagements of Trump, it is no longer dissension, it is organized terrorism directed at Freedom of Speech.
We now know that many of the “protesters” at the various Trump speeches were hired, thugs.
We now know that BLM receives funding from outside sources, probably from the Billionaire Soros, and/or the Clinton Foundation.
We now know that the Black Panthers receive funding from outside sources, possibly from Billionaire Soros and/or the Clinton Foundation.
So what is my summation of my comments?
I believe that the Democrats are dead set on ending Freedom of Speech.
I think they already control the Freedom of Speech claimed by the major television networks.
I know if they remain in office, they will eventually completely shut down Freedom of Speech and dissension to begin the era of Big Brother.
I believe the Democrat party of today is the most deceitful and corrupt it has ever been.
I know it has to be defeated both from without and within.